Cardinal has partnered with HomeWiseDocs.com in document and data delivery for community associations. HomeWiseDocs.com provides reliable, 24-hour online access to all governing documents and critical project data for lenders, escrow companies, title companies, real estate agents, and homeowners.
The online options include:
- Order documents, demand statements, and questionnaires by address or Association name
- Process requests for single-unit FHA approvals
- Share your order with up to four email addresses
- Choose from multiple payment methods including check, credit card, or eCheck
- Receive documents electronically or by hard copy
- Receive email and SMS text completion notices when the order is available
- Track orders online with a confirmation number
Simply click this link to get started: HomeWiseDocs.com
Signing up is quick and easy, and you can begin using the system immediately. Their professional staff is also available for any questions you have at 866.925.5004.
All escrow and document requests must be submitted through HomeWiseDocs.com
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does a specific termite company need to be used to perform termite inspections?
Some community associations do have a preferred termite inspection vendor that must be used for termite inspections. To inquire about a preferred termite vendor, please email email@example.com before having a termite inspection completed.
How do I get a termite responsibility letter?
To order a termite responsibility letter, login to HomeWiseDocs.com and complete the order and payment process. Once the termite report is received and the order processed and paid, please email the termite report to firstname.lastname@example.org.